All About Me.
I am a typical Gemini, and always have my hands in many projects at once. (Usually, that means I have too many things going on at one time!) I also have very diverse interests. My trip to London in 2004 was one of the best experiences of my life, and I cannot wait to go back. (Someday.) Music and tears speak for me when my own words are inadequate. I tend to dream lucidly. Photography has taught me many things about the world, and has led me to have greater appreciation for the things around me. I believe in recycling and try to do my part. (…which reminds me: I need to take the current collection to the drop-off place…) I love making things by hand, for other people, including cards, ceramics, and food. I cannot wait to have a house of my own so I can spend Sundays cooking and baking. (I’d love to operate a small bakery, but, shh, don’t tell anyone!) My favorite subjects in high school were German, Biology, AP European History, Foods & Catering, and Art.
THINGS I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT:
(in no particular order)
- My cell phone. It is my alarm clock, my lifeline, my calculator, my flashlight, and my notes-taker.
- That spot, on his shoulder. It’s where I fall asleep most nights, so it’s kinda necessary. =p
- Music. This one is going to need a page, all its own. (See the page called “Favorites Things”)
- My camera. As I said in the ^paragraph up there^ photography has allowed me to appreciate the beauty in the world around me. I wouldn’t trade that for anything or anyone.
- Food. The colors, the textures, the way that certain flavors complement each other, the tastes. I used to want to own & operate a catering business.
- Summer. If for no other reason than the sun is out until 9pm. Winter always breaks my heart and throws my schedule off, with this getting-dark-at-4:30 thing.
THINGS THAT I COULD LIVE WITHOUT, IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT, BUT I’D PREFER NOT TO
- Awesome shoes. I have a special affinity for girly wedges, peep-toe heels, awesome flats, & Converse.
- Jewelry. I love everything about it, but sometimes it’s a pain. Same goes for makeup.
- Scary movies. I love watching them even when it’s sometimes hard to fall asleep after. o.o
THINGS I COULD LIVE WITHOUT && SOME THAT I ABSOLUTELY WANT TO.
(in no particular order)
- Intolerance. Seriously. This is a plague on humanity, and it really ruffles my feathers to see someone mistreat / make fun of / hate / kill / beat up someone who is different. Love everyone, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, creed, hair color, sexual preference, shade of melonin, virginity status, country of origin, favorite beverage, or any other stupid, unimportant thing by which none of us are defined anyway.
- Spiders. Seriously. You spend a couple summers with those things appearing in your shower on a daily basis (indeed, two and three times a day!) and then tell me that they aren’t creepers. They need to be as far away from me as possible.
- Incessant vanity. Do not confuse this with having a healthy dose of self esteem. They are two completely different things. =)
- People who are only happy when other people are down. Wow. If seeing other people struggling and unhappy are what make you happy, I feel bad for the karma coming your way.
- People who turn *everything* into a competition.
- Frenemies. Seriously, just wipe the smile off your face and hate me. I’d rather you be honest with me.
- Elitists. Money may buy you name-brand stuff, but if you can’t be happy with non-name-brand stuff, then you aren’t truly happy.
- Hypocrites. Are you trying to say you hate yourself by doing the same thing you just condemned, or are you trying to say that you’re the only one who can do something? (Well, you share the world with 6 billion other people, so good luck with that.)
RANDOM PHOTOS FROM MY LIFE =)